This mild cleansing oil contains a rich fusion of oils extracted from organic Rose Hip, Jojoba, Wheat Germ, Safflower in addition to extracts from sea algae. This masterpiece formula thoroughly and soothingly removes all impurities, toxins and traces of makeup. It will nourish your skin without blocking your pores or leaving any residue and is gentle enough even for your eyes and lips; Infused with the precious Rose and Geranium essential oils which help to prevent skin problems and maintain healthy skin.
75% Certified Organic
• No mineral oil, do not block pores
• No chemicals, suitable for all skin types, even dry / sensitive skin
• 100% plant based ingredients
• Dissolves make-up & impurities quickly and thoroughly
• Preserves the softness of the eyelids and lips – the face’s most fragile areas – thanks to its non-drying formula
• Rose Cleansing Oil is a new and improved formula, non-ionic cleansing oil. It doesn’t break down protein chains when removing make-up, protecting skin so that it is moisturised & silky smooth.
• Certified organic plant actives:.
JOJOBA OIL：soothing, highest grade certified organic, cold pressed.
ROSE HIP OIL: nourishes, extremely high in essential fatty acid, great for dry, weathered & dehydrated skin. It works wonders on scars and highly effective in reducing wrinkles.
ROSE ESSENTIAL OIL: famous as "queen of flowers", with valuable skin benefits. It treats mature, dry, inflamed and sensitive skins particularly. Replenishes & regenerating;
GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL: balances & calms;
WHEATGERM OIL: Packed with advantageous antioxidants, it effectively treats dryness, acne, dark spots, scars and is ultra moisturising
For eyes and lips:
Soak a cotton pad with Rose Cleansing Oil and press lightly onto the eyelids, eyelashes, and lips. Use a different pad on each eye and another on the lips. Next, Rinse with a cotton pad soaked in lukewarm water, Rose Mist, or Ausganica aromatherapy hydrosols.
For the whole face:
Put a small amount of the oil in your palm, apply it onto the skin and massage gently. Rinse off with warm water.