Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
Method of Extraction: Solvent Extraction*
Parts of Plant Used: Flower
* The solvent used is from plant origin and certified organic
Jasmine oil is uplifting and has been used to help combat depression. Anecdotally, it is highly regarded as an aphrodisiac. It is indicated for depression, dry skin, exhaustion, labor pains, and is helpful for calming sensitized skin, according to the Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils.
JASMINUM GRANDIFLORUM (CATALONIAN JASMINE) OIL**
**100% Certified Organic
-Do Not Ingest. For external use only.
-Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Recommended to do a skin patch test before applying topically. Do not use on broken / very sensitive skin.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Store below 30°C and in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.