Botanical Name：Myristica fragrans
Parts of Plant Used：Fruit
Method of Extraction：Steam Distillation
- Cinnamon oil has been indicated for constipation, exhaustion, flatulence, lice, low blood pressure, rheumatism, scabies, stress by the Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils
- Cinnamon Bark Oil essentially can be thought of as a more potent version of cinnamon oil, since many of the compounds indicated by some to improve bone, muscle, and joint health as well as promote blood circulation are found most abundantly in the bark.
MYRISTICA FRAGRANS (NUTMEG) FRUIT OIL**
**100% Certified Organic
-Do Not Ingest. For external use only.
-Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Recommended to do a skin patch test before applying topically. Do not use on broken / very sensitive skin.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Store below 30°C and in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.