Botanical Name：Ocimum basilicum ct linalool
Parts of Plant Used：Dired Herbs
Method of Extraction：Steam distillation
* Sharpening focus
* Lessening stress & tension.
* Provides restorative benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content.
* Comforts sore muscles & joints, reduces tension when applied to temples and back of neck.
* Basil is cooling to the skin and can be used to soothe minor irritations.
* When diffused, Basil helps promote clear breathing, and healthy respiratory function.
OCIMUM BASILICUM (BASIL) OIL**
** 100% Certified Organic
Basil Oil is an energising oil and is best used during the morning and daytime hours.
Bath - Put a few drops (about 5 or so) of essential oil in a tub of warm water. Foot or hand baths are also fine (2-3 drops).
Diffusion- One of the most fun and common methods, that can be used by almost anyone. Simply place a small amount of oil in a way that will be diffused into the air in common areas. Use it to create harmony and balance in the home. There are a variety of diffusers out there from simple stick and jar types to automated vaporizers.
Massage - Simply dilute your chosen oil in carrier oils (about 2.5% essential oil per base). Just spread on hands, massage onto skin.
These are only a few basic examples. There are many more ways to use essential oils that you will learn in the course of your journey with plant essences and aromatherapy.
-Do Not Ingest. For external use only.
-Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Recommended to do a skin patch test before applying topically. Do not use on broken / very sensitive skin.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Store below 30°C and in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.